Pages


Monday, July 2, 2012

What's Up?

I'm always making something.  It's never as much as I'd like but every once in a while a wild idea will strike and I have to try it out.  The set below is an example.  A treasury sparked a color scheme.  I wish I could have made beads incorporating the orange and yellow and green together but they don't play nice.
 This pseudo vessel was one of those beads that evolved.  It started out being a focal until the clear core got out of hand and started to get too close to the end of the mandrel.  It's now a one hole bead.  I love the colors and am pleased with the design.
 You wouldn't think learning how big your lentil press is would be such a challenge but here's proof.  Don't ask how many beads this really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!