Pages


Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Natural vs. Artificial Light

I hate dark weather, not only because my pictures come out lousy, but because I'm solar powered and my mental health suffers during periods of prolonged cloudiness.  I've got this light that's supposed to mimic natural daylight but I'm  beginning to find it useless.  Not only does it not portray colors quite right, it does nothing at all to warm up my mood.  Here are a couple pictures to illustrate.
This one's in natural, albeit dim light.

This one's done with my supposedly full spectrum bulb.  What a difference.  The first looks more like the bracelet, but the second was all I could do after I reworked it.  It's a nice, clear picture but doesn't look much like the bracelet.

I'm sticking to natural sinlight when I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!