Pages


Friday, May 13, 2011

Miscellaneous Oddities

 I was really taken with the combination of CiM Ephalba with purple and went (foolishly) with EDP.  Not only does a reaction take place, but in reducing it a bit to keep the devitrification down, I greyed out the Smurfy.  Hopefully a bit of a soak in CLR will help.  Interesting what the EDP did to the Ephalba.  In addition to the line, there's some separation of the Ephalba.  Smurfy likes to bleed into Ephalba too, it would seem.
 Note to self:  Make sure you find a way to keep track of the black stringer on the bench.  I thought it was tux, but apparently it's metallic black, which I didn't discover until I was melting it in.  Rats.
Effetre Green Tea.  Very pale aqua streaks.  Will play with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!