Pages


Sunday, May 22, 2011

You gotta be kidding

I had to leave work today because of stomach issues.  I'll get better, but for now I'm looking for any help I can get to make it through my day.  This helped.  Yes, it really is a lawn tractor that someone fixed by bolting on a kitchen chair.  I think we ticked off the guy transporting this tribute to American redneck society by slowing down to take a picture, but we couldn't help it.  If you are going to put this out in the open, people are going to stare.  I have to hand it to him, at least he secured his load properly.  It is on a real trailer and is strapped down.  Not so sure about the plastic shrouding the delicate electronics from the threat of a sprinkle.  God bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!