These are my efforts to do other things with this color, and I'll confess to taking quick and dirty pictures to get them before they cracked. My best striking efforts to date, the 4th bead from the left, is already cracked and ready to go. The first is unstruck, glass wound off and done. The second I didn't allow to cool enough before attempting to strike it. The third is overstruck and poop-colored. I encased it in clear, hoping to shield it from reduction. I saw the color change and opacity develop and, rather than starting all over again and heating it to clear, finished it off. The 4th is encased in clear again, and I had such high hopes, but they were dashed. The 5th is a self bead that wasn't quite right and the 6th is also a self bead and I tried to do it right but didn't get very far.